UTM Microsoft® Office 365 for new students
UTM Live@edu email upgrade to Microsoft® Office 365 for education notice
Microsoft® Office 365 for education is here!
UTM is proud to present Microsoft® Office 365 for education—including email, instant messaging, group video and voice chat, and online document viewing and editing. With Office 365, students, faculty, and staff can enjoy free access to the same great Office 365 tools that businesses around the world use every day:
Please login using your ACID to download any software.
Every eligible student or staff will have an ID which will be used to login to most of UTM web application. We call it ACID. ACID stands for Academic Computing IDentity. ACID act as a "Single Password Account".
To get your ACID account please check your ID at ACID website.
To request for your ACID, please email to acid[at]utm[dot]my.
Login in now for more software. Download link for each software is appear after login to this site.
For any request for software please mail to rahazuan[at]utm[dot]my.
PSPP is a program for statistical analysis of sampled data. It is a Free replacement for the proprietary program SPSS, and appears very similar to it with a few exceptions.
For those who want to access Ansys Portal for Support, please follow the step below.
1) Go to https://support.ansys.com or google for "Ansys support portal". Click on "Customer Registration" link
How to register and download AutoCAD and AutoDesk software for free
1) Go to http://students.autodesk.com
2) Fill in the form with email (Official UTM email) and click “Continue to Step 2”
3) Complete the registration form and Click “Continue to Step 3”
4) Need to activate link given in email. Go to email mailbox and activate the registration.